We use Starpil Wax PINK (Film) It is a creamier composition. Ideal for smaller areas such as face, underarm, Brazilian, or bikini.
- Less painful than strip wax
- Application at low temperature
- No strips needed for removal
- Pulls hair from the root for delayed grow
NOTE: Always test the temperature of the wax before pouring it onto your body!
Clean & Easy Hard Wax, Brazilian Full Body Wax is specially formulated for the bikini waxing technique.
- Wax Heater
- 125 grams Pink Wax Beads
- 10 Large Wooden Spatulas
- 10 Small Wooden Spatulas
1. place bead pallets in to the wax heater
2. Using a spatula, spread a layer of wax onto the area to be treated against the direction of hair growth. (make sure wax is not too hot)
3. Allow a short period to cool and then holding the skin taut, remove wax with a firm action against the direction of hair growth.
When applying this wax leave the edges slightly thicker for an easy removal. Before the wax is removed, tap it a couple of times to check it has set and is ready to be removed.
– Ensure the wax is not too hot before applying to skin.
– Do not use it on broken or irritated skin.
-Do not use if u are using Accutane or Retin-A
– Do not use it if your skin suffered any adverse reactions to wax in the past. Do not use it within 2 hours after taking a shower, or sunbathing.
– If you are on medication that affects skin or you have a skin related disorder, consult your doctor before use.
– Keep away from Children.
(If it is your first time to using this product, please take a first test on a small patch of the skin, if after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, you can proceed with the full application. If you suffered an adverse reaction, please apply Aloe vera gel on your skin and do not use this product in future.)