COMPLIMENTARY NUMBING GEL WITH ANY WAX SERVICE
WE STRIVE TO BE LA’S BEST WAXING SALON
Veronica’s talented hands and perfected waxing techniques are famous. Women travel hours to Treats for the Face just to get waxed by her. Her secret wax recipe is a taffy-like consistency that grabs onto your hair, NOT your skin! So, no more ripping, burning, bleeding, or post-wax irritation. Not only will your squeal stay silent, before you can even think about it you’ll be done!
$45 – $50
This is a conservative cut. The hair is removed outside the bikini area only.
$50 – $55
This leaves a narrow line in front and deep between the legs but doesn’t include buttocks.
$55 – $60
The Playboy leaves a wider line in front and includes the buttocks area.
$60 – $70
Leaves a vertical strip or “bow” in front, 2-3 fingers in width. Hair is removed from the labia to the back part of the buttocks for a clean, neat look.
You need some hair growth for the wax to hold onto. We recommend 1/4 of an inch- that’s about 2-3 weeks of growth after shaving.
We pledge to use the best products available on the market.
We make sure your skin is 100% hairless and we use the highest standards of disinfection and sanitation.
We adhere to a strict NO DOUBLE DIPPING policy.
Half Arms –
$40 – $50
Full Arms –
$55 – $65
Under Arms –
$30 – $35
$70 – $80
$70 – $90
$55 – $65
Lower Back –
$35 – $45
$55 – $60
Half Legs –
$50 – $55
Full Legs –
$80 – $110
Brow Maintenance –
Brow Shaping –
Facial Wax –
$40 – $45
Lip Wax –
Lip & Chin Wax –
Cheek Wax –
$40 – $45
Chin Wax –
$20 – $25
ORGANIC AIRBRUSH TAN
Do you suffer from UNEVEN BODY SKIN TONE ? Finally Treats for the Face found a product that is 100% NATURAL. NO ODORS! NO ALCOHOLS ! NO HARSH CHEMICALS.
Airbrush Tan Rapid $65
Airbrush w/ Countour $90
Legs or Face Only $35
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: FACIAL WAX
Discontinue use 3 months prior to waxing: Adapalene, Alustra Avage, Avita, Differin, Duac, Epiduo, Isotretinoin, Renova, Retin A, Tazorac, Tazarotene, Tretinoin, Ziana. And use Caution With Other Acne medications not listed above: Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Glycolic, Lactic), Oral & Topical Antibiotics, Salicylic Acids, Facial Exfoliants.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: BODY WAX
Before you wax ——————————-
1. Hair length: You need some hair growth for the wax to hold onto. We recommend 1/4 of an inch– that’s about 2-3 weeks of growth after shaving.
2. Particularly for women: Your skin is most sensitive during the time of your period. Waxing can be more painful than normal, so your appointment shouldn’t be any closer than a couple of days before or after your period. Please note you can still wax if you are on your period.
3. Exfoliate: While the skin on the face is generally exfoliated enough in terms of waxing, the body needs a little more help. A somewhat gritty body scrub will help get rid of dead cells around skin pores and hair follicles, providing an easier exit. Shower and lightly exfoliate your entire bikini area the day before your appointment using warm– not hot– water. Make sure you are extra clean.
4. Pain preventers: Take an Ibuprofen or Advil 30-45 minutes before your appointment if you are worried about pain. And don’t forget about the numbing cream 10 minutes before you wax (yes, it’s complimentary -just be sure to arrive 10 minutes early).
5. Reduce acidity: Smoking and regular caffeine and alcohol consumption create a lot of acid in the body’s system. You might benefit from taking something like Tums 20 minutes before your waxing service to reduce acidity and therefore reduce your skin’s sensitivity.
Do not drink a lot of caffeine or alcohol on the day of your service. While having a couple of glasses of wine or beer before getting waxed sounds like a great idea, stimulants in the system can cause the skin to be extra sensitive to waxing.
If you do drink coffee or alcohol on the day of your service, just be sure to give yourself a couple of hours before getting waxed. Consider instead of drinking a lot of water to hydrate your body and skin.
6. Don’t think waxing at home will be easy: It’s hard to do on yourself. It will really hurt if you don’t know what you’re doing.
7. Regrowth: Due to different cycles in hair growth it is possible that your very first wax may hastily grow some stubble within a couple of days. It’s not the hair that was just waxed already growing in, but rather it’s another cycle of hair that was still in the skin during waxing. It’s usually only a small amount of hair.
For smoother results we suggest you wax twice before an event or vacation. The second time around your cycles are more even and there is less regrowth.
After you wax ——————————-
In the first 24-48 hours, you may experience some sensitivity like redness or irritation in the area that was waxed. These reactions are normal and they usually lessen the longer you wax.
Here are some tips to follow during the first 48 hours after waxing:
Do not use any exfoliating products, especially products containing acids, since they might further irritate your skin.
—-Showers are better than baths. Use only lukewarm water-not hot.
—-No saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools or other intense heat sources.
—-Do not expose the treated area to ultra-violet rays, indoor or outdoor. For your own protection, you should always wear sunscreen.
—-Avoid heavy exercise for at least 24 hours.
—-To avoid ingrown hairs, don’t wear tight clothes for the next couple of days.
—-Resist touching freshly waxed skin, especially on the face, as this may encourage irritation and some breakouts.
—-Sexual activity should be avoided for at least 24-48 hours.
—-To avoid ingrown hair exfoliate the waxed area—starting 48 hours after treatment– two-three times per week. This eliminates the dead skin layer so your hair can grow above the skin’s surface. You may also apply an ingrown hair solution like PFB Vanish to help maintain smooth skin.